We value our relationship and want you to know that everything we do is with your health and safety in mind.
Here are the measures we are currently taking:
· We will remain open to service the community and our patients to the best of our ability.
· We have extended our hours to accommodate the surge in medication requests and will still be able to provide your medicine with the same quick turnaround time you have grown accustomed to.
· We will continue to take extraordinary measures to protect our staff and patients. We have always worn masks, lab coats, gloves, hair nets, and shoe covers and will continue to; we have also ramped up our cleaning schedule from daily to 3 times a day.
· We are scheduling curbside pickups to minimize traffic in the pharmacy, and encourage you to call us so we can accommodate you in any way we can.
· We are here for you and will continue to be. Be well and be safe.