Westchester Compounding Pharmacy shares the same goals and desires when it comes to your patients that is, to help them live healthier, more productive lives. We take the utmost care and pride in compounding the medications your patients need, in a timely, and safe manner.
Conditions our medicines help treat include:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for men and women
- Sterile Ophthalmic Medication
- Topical Pain Management
- Sexual health for both men and women
- Vein care
- As a full service sterile and non-sterile facility we can accommodate all of your compounding needs
Do you have any questions? We’ll be happy to help
How to Write a Compounded Prescription
If this is your first time working with a compounding pharmacy, we want to make the process as simple as possible.
Below is a general guideline for how you would fill out a compounded prescription:
- Phrase: “Compounded Medication”
- Generic name of active ingredient
- Strength, dose or concentration (examples: 200mg or 50mg/ml)
- Dosage form (examples: capsule, injection, oral suspension, etc)
- Quantity or number of days
- Patient directions for use
- Patient name, contact info, shipping address (if applicable)
- Physician name, contact info, NPI#
For your convenience, we also have an E-scribe option available.
If you are a physician looking for more details on compounding pharmacy, please contact us with the information provided below
Address: 274 White Plains Rd Eastchester, NY 10709